Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 2 and Day 3 of the Kitchari Cleanse.... Yesterday was amazing! Today is POWERFUL!a

Hello!

Yesterday was day two on the Kitchari cleanse.

I must say as delicious as the mug bean stew is, this stew is also extremely powerful.

All day I could feel and see my emotional guidance system going out of whack and then into balance and the fluctuation has lessened over the last twelve hours and I feel so peaceful and together.  I feel more comfortable in my own skin.  I feel my muscles awakening and life filling my cells more and more.

I am now on Day 3 of the Kitchari cleanse and today is my last day.  I am so grateful for this cleanse and the opportunity to balance my dosha's. My mind, my spirit and my body by being conscious of what I am consuming.

This cleanse has also help become more aware of the healthy patterns and habits I desire to and am embracing in each moment.

I hadn't ever enjoyed so much, getting up and going to the gym, coming home and making a beneficial and flavorful meal to fuel my temple for the day.

I am learning to take the time to take care of myself before anything and everyone else.  Wow, how much more compassion and patience I seem to have for others.  This is awesome and I am so grateful!

I have even noticed a change in my animals.  They have always been lover's and cuddlers and WOW!!! They love the love that I am giving myself.  They are confirming for me that I teach others how to treat me!

I love myself and I am loved!

Thank you!  As an Aries Sun sign I am completely feeling the shifts of Uranus, the planet known for the "Winds of Change" there is another 6+ years of this amazing and fascinating cycle.  Thank you Uranus, Aries, Virgo, Gemini and all other signs within my chart and in the entire universe for your divine purpose, guidance and assistance.

I AM THAT I AM!

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE I LOVE ME!

GaiaTree

No comments:

Post a Comment