Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My life’s work
By: Enjoli Rountree

My life’s work is to…
Create and generate a level of output
Unknown to the masses that helps each
remember their own capabilities
and possibilities. 

To think is to create, so let the bridge
Connect the two ends and export
these thoughts like international goods
to the forefront of your neighborhood.

Bring it! Stand before the and shout
To the heavens!  Tell us who you are
We see you but don’t assume we know.
It doesn’t matter if we do.
It is all up to you to make a choice
And take the step.

My life’s work is to…
Break boundries by being beautiful
Dispite the looks and glares I see
Smiles and inspired styles I am the
Brand, a statement, a signature
Mark on this world, make me who
I am to be.

My life’s work…
Is in this moment, and this one and this one 
So what am I thinking about? What am I
Talking about?  What am I doing about…

My life’s work…
is to receive knowledge and apply it as wisdom. 
Be an example of creative expression fueled by love.

I am my life’s work!

No comments:

Post a Comment