Thursday, August 19, 2010

Words that want to flow... Paying Attention even more...

I am  so excited and amazed on a daily basis with the wisdom that I am remembering. 

I wrote a blog the other day about Paying attention and I have some expansion to do on this subject. Now that I am a college student I am learning how to "Pay Attention" again and to "Follow Directions."

I have to completely separate this experience from my high school experience because the motive at that time was to get out as fast as I could.  Now that I am actually dancing on a journey or self discovery, in an expansive career path, I am learning so much on many, many levels.

I have learned that I have become so accustomed to doing things my way that I would rather do it the hard way than read the instructions that are right in front of me.  The formula is there explaining each step like a math equation and I have been taking the more challenging way to get to the answer...

Following directions, such a simple idea right?  For those who have continued on the educational path this would be very effortless.  For someone who,without regret, has been in "spiritual college," or the "College of Life"it is a beautiful awareness to acknowledge. 

I have always known that there is SO much to learn.  I am grateful that I can now take a look at the formula's and perfect equations that are laid out for me in every area of my life.  I get to simply take the time to follow them and I will end up with the desired result.

Thank you!

Blessings! Namaste

GiaTree

No comments:

Post a Comment