Good Evening Yoniverse!
Today I am guided to communicate about the word Responsibility. I was told by a wise medicine woman that the word responsibility is simply the ability to respond.
I was blown away at this truth because it removed the weight of the word and reduced it to it's most simplest form.
I have a great ability to respond. We all do.
I can say, yes or no. I accept this or I do not. I want more of this in my world so that there is less of that. I accept what the doctor says or I accept my natural state of bliss, health and well being.
It is again a choice. Your conscious response to your world strengthens your ability to do so harmoniously.
Remember that you are in control of your world and you have a Great Ability to RESPOND!
Namaste
GaiaTree
Today I am guided to communicate about the word Responsibility. I was told by a wise medicine woman that the word responsibility is simply the ability to respond.
I was blown away at this truth because it removed the weight of the word and reduced it to it's most simplest form.
I have a great ability to respond. We all do.
I can say, yes or no. I accept this or I do not. I want more of this in my world so that there is less of that. I accept what the doctor says or I accept my natural state of bliss, health and well being.
It is again a choice. Your conscious response to your world strengthens your ability to do so harmoniously.
Remember that you are in control of your world and you have a Great Ability to RESPOND!
Namaste
GaiaTree
I accept my natural state of bliss, health and well being. I have the ability every day to respond to the mesages my body gives me...♥ Thank you for that! I love your blog! =-)
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking the time to read. I appreciate you. Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDelete