Pain is like an alarm in the body-temple. It is so much like an alarm that people fear it and want to mask it. Those who profit from the fearful, help them manage their pain rather than pay attention to it and resolve it completely.
When a headache occurs in the body-temple. Your body-temple is not lacking acetaminophen. Your body-temple is communicating with you. It is saying something like, I am hungry or I need water or I need sleep, or STOP!!! PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR BODY-TEMPLE, PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR BODY-TEMPLE!!!!
I created this acronym for pain so that people can look at it in a new manner. Pain should not be feared. F.E.A.R. is nothing more than False Evidence Appearing Real.
P.A.I.N. is a sign to P.ay A.ttention to your I.nner N.ature.
So, instead of fearing pain in the body and putting energy into creating something wrong, send love to the pain and KNOW that it is your body communicating with you. It is fixing something, balancing something and making your body better than ever. You may just have to go to the bathroom. This is natural.
Anytime I feel a sensation in my body that resembles pain, I say thank you to my cells (either out loud or in my head) and I visualize golden love in the place of sensation. I know that my body has a natural defense system and it is constantly working to keep the body-temple balanced like a divine well maintained machine.
Now, there is a time and a place for Modern medicine, pain killers and the like. However, once it becomes every time and every place one becomes disconnected from the body-temple and dependent on the toxic substances that numb the receptors in the body. Then one becomes so hyper sensitive to any sensation or feeling as it all begins to resemble pain.
I guess if you are numb and feel nothing after a long period of time. Pain would be the first thought when finally experiencing a sensation in the body-temple. I would imagine it to be similar to a tsunami wave slamming a serene, still lake. Hmm? Something to think about.
I am grateful for Modern Medicine as it has it's just place and time. I know that naturally it must not be every place and every time.
Much of the natural, homeopathic or organic remedies people are now sharing and remembering are actually older than the pyramids people. I am not sure why everyone would fear natural cures or calls them "NEW AGE" but that is a whole'nother blog!
Trust your inner nature, pay attention to your body-temple and you can heal and balance anything.
In the famous words of Henry Ford, "Whether you think you can or can't, You're right!"
Have a magical new moon weekend!
Namaste
GaiaTree
When a headache occurs in the body-temple. Your body-temple is not lacking acetaminophen. Your body-temple is communicating with you. It is saying something like, I am hungry or I need water or I need sleep, or STOP!!! PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR BODY-TEMPLE, PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR BODY-TEMPLE!!!!
I created this acronym for pain so that people can look at it in a new manner. Pain should not be feared. F.E.A.R. is nothing more than False Evidence Appearing Real.
P.A.I.N. is a sign to P.ay A.ttention to your I.nner N.ature.
So, instead of fearing pain in the body and putting energy into creating something wrong, send love to the pain and KNOW that it is your body communicating with you. It is fixing something, balancing something and making your body better than ever. You may just have to go to the bathroom. This is natural.
Anytime I feel a sensation in my body that resembles pain, I say thank you to my cells (either out loud or in my head) and I visualize golden love in the place of sensation. I know that my body has a natural defense system and it is constantly working to keep the body-temple balanced like a divine well maintained machine.
Now, there is a time and a place for Modern medicine, pain killers and the like. However, once it becomes every time and every place one becomes disconnected from the body-temple and dependent on the toxic substances that numb the receptors in the body. Then one becomes so hyper sensitive to any sensation or feeling as it all begins to resemble pain.
I guess if you are numb and feel nothing after a long period of time. Pain would be the first thought when finally experiencing a sensation in the body-temple. I would imagine it to be similar to a tsunami wave slamming a serene, still lake. Hmm? Something to think about.
I am grateful for Modern Medicine as it has it's just place and time. I know that naturally it must not be every place and every time.
Much of the natural, homeopathic or organic remedies people are now sharing and remembering are actually older than the pyramids people. I am not sure why everyone would fear natural cures or calls them "NEW AGE" but that is a whole'nother blog!
Trust your inner nature, pay attention to your body-temple and you can heal and balance anything.
In the famous words of Henry Ford, "Whether you think you can or can't, You're right!"
Have a magical new moon weekend!
Namaste
GaiaTree
No comments:
Post a Comment