Saturday, March 5, 2011

(THIS ONE IS FOR THE GODDESSES!!) The Breast Theory Ever!!! Please join me in supporting healthy breasts!!!!

I have the Breast Theory EVER! Today I had one of the Breast work outs ever!


I realized that we have a epidemic on our hands regarding women and unhealthy breasts.  While the intention is pure for most, I do not see a solution is supporting an American Cancer Society.  I like to focus on solutions and the goal, NOT THE PROBLEM.  If one is constantly focused on something, it persists in their lives.


My focus has been on realizing that the female breast are the only part of the body that get little to no movement or exercise.  We lock them down with our over the bolder shoulder holders, some women even sleep in them and we wonder why many women have lumps and such.


When energy stops moving it gets stagnant, like still water brings mosquito's.  Then illness can occur on a physical level.


So, I have thought of a new theory to support healthy breasts.


For the past few months I have been working out without a bra.  Letting the girls get a good cardio work out along with the rest of my body!  If it is during a tender time I wear a loose sports bra.


What I have come to notice is that they are very happy and perky after my work outs.  Due to working out at all I am less of an emotional wreck prior to my moon cycle and by working out my breasts they are much, much less tender as well.


So, I am inviting you to let your girls join in the work out and have the breast work out!  If you are well endowed or experiencing tenderness, get a sports bra that will let the girls breathe and move a bit. For anyone else, unless you are about to start your moon cycle, work out with no bra.


I would love to hear your stories and experiences!
Please email me: lensesoflavender@gmail.com


I am starting a healthy rack revolution!!!


Please join me in supporting healthy breasts!!!!

Thank you!


Namaste


GaiaTree  

No comments:

Post a Comment