I am in a process of rebirthing. I am walking in a direction of clarity that I had yet embarked and am very excited to embrace and experience new, fresh, healthy, expansive thoughts, words, actions, angels showing up in human form to assist in manifesting ideas with commitment from concept to creation. I am learning to walk smooth and steady. Although I may want to run, a fast walk will be better suited for the solid foundation I continue to build upon.
Today is a remarkable opportunity for me to make new choices and think about things differently, speak less and with more consciousness. This Mercurial time period is helping me take a long beautiful look at my self image, impulsiveness, instinctive self expression, new life initiatives that I am beginning and SUCCEEDING!!.
I am that I AM... FRESH AND NEW!
Namaste,
GaiaTree
Today is a remarkable opportunity for me to make new choices and think about things differently, speak less and with more consciousness. This Mercurial time period is helping me take a long beautiful look at my self image, impulsiveness, instinctive self expression, new life initiatives that I am beginning and SUCCEEDING!!.
I am that I AM... FRESH AND NEW!
Namaste,
GaiaTree
Lovely!
ReplyDelete