Good Afternoon!
Today I decided to follow through on another project I have been talking about for some time. I finally video taped myself speaking my own poetry. I started with a piece I call, "H.I.P. H.O.P. I have been writing since I was 16 years old. Here I am 32 and I am finally brave enough to advertise myself. After all that is what I am in school for, advertising. I get to start with me.
How do I present myself? Today I answered that question by actually taking the time to put on make up and it is amazing how different I feel and how people are responding to my energy today. Gorgeous, powerful, fearless mirrors all around me, smiling, creating, exploring the new super powers pouring out from within.
Spring is here and I am unfolding like a lovely luscious lotus, in my garden of love that is birthing ideas I've had for sometime. All I can do now is keep moving, keep creating, keep allowing each idea/dream to come to fruition.
Today I decided to follow through on another project I have been talking about for some time. I finally video taped myself speaking my own poetry. I started with a piece I call, "H.I.P. H.O.P. I have been writing since I was 16 years old. Here I am 32 and I am finally brave enough to advertise myself. After all that is what I am in school for, advertising. I get to start with me.
How do I present myself? Today I answered that question by actually taking the time to put on make up and it is amazing how different I feel and how people are responding to my energy today. Gorgeous, powerful, fearless mirrors all around me, smiling, creating, exploring the new super powers pouring out from within.
Spring is here and I am unfolding like a lovely luscious lotus, in my garden of love that is birthing ideas I've had for sometime. All I can do now is keep moving, keep creating, keep allowing each idea/dream to come to fruition.
No comments:
Post a Comment