I sent this email to a young lady I know that was reaching out for help. The following is what I was guided to send to her. I was also guided to share it with anyone who can use this information. Be blessed!
You get to calm down and stop looking for what is wrong and start recognizing and acknowledging what is right. You get to learn to breathe. As you inhale count to 4 and when you exhale count to 4. That will fill your body with oxygen, energy and peace while bringing you into the present moment and will rebuild your cells and give you clear insight into your next step. BREATHE... TAKE A STEP... REPEAT!
Another tool you can use is called. E.F.T. Emotional Freedom Technique. I am going to have the initials tattoo'd on my hand so I remember to use it when my emotional guidance system is telling me I am not happy.
http://www.eftuniverse.com/
This very simple technique you can do by yourself and for yourself is very fast and effective for moving energy when you feel anxiety or emotional over flow...
Mercury Retrograde is a time of deep introspection and understanding, it is a time to be present and conscious so that you are certain to be clear when you communicate and do not speak just to hear your own voice.
Everything that happens in the universe is divine. It is only your perception that makes it good or bad. It is time for you to let go of control (EGO) and let your spirit guide you (INSPIRITED). The tighter you squeeze the less grip you will have on your life and you will continue to waist valuable energy.
Breathe God(dess), Just Breathe!
GaiaTree
No comments:
Post a Comment