Saturday, September 24, 2011

"Change The Oil!"

I am currently cleansing my mind, body and spirit to welcome Fall.  As I have been successful for three days now and will continue for at least another 4 or so days, allowing my body to guide me through the process.  I have had much introspection and many revelations.


I have begun to understand the importance of cleansing the body or "Changing the oil" as I like to say.  What happens to a car if the oil doesn't get changed.  It will run for a while, maybe a long while but eventually it will cause harm to the engine.


During the change of the seasons is when people tend to get sick an irritable and I believe that the illnesses and irritation come from not clearing out the past seasons to embrace the next.  We are creatures of habit and still we must embrace these changes that are the only constant in the world.  


If you have allergies, your body is communicating with you to "Change the oil."


Happy Fall!!


GaiaTree


No comments:

Post a Comment